KIKKA, the new pochette designed by Cordini Rita! As a clutch bag or over the shoulder you can wear it as you are most comfortable, super chic but also practical for your evenings or on holiday!
The Kikka is handmade in our Volpara workshop, it is a handcrafted bag created with high quality materials. This bag is made of python print fabric
Collection: CR Essential
Composition: velvety fabric with shiny python finish
Interior: fabric lining with patterned print. In each of our bags the linings are always different, in this way we guarantee the uniqueness of the bag itself and give space to our creativity
Bag with chain shoulder strap
Silver colored metal accessories
Plate with "Cordini Rita" logo in brass and palladium
100% Made in Italy - Handmade, it takes approximately 9 hours of artisanal work to create the bag, in addition to the design, research and choice of materials times
Made in the Volpara (PV) laboratory
Shipped with its protective bag where you can store it when not in use.
The Kikka bag is eco-friendly. Why?
- Animal free bag in compliance with our philosophy;
- Bag made with fabrics that come from Italian companies with an eye for research and innovation but not only that, the commitment to creating low-impact raw materials and with less waste of resources;
- Ethics, the stock market does not exploit human labor;
- Handcrafted bag made by hand, a process that also reduces the use of energy and resources in favor of reducing environmental impact;
- "Almost km 0" supply chain, 90% of our suppliers are located within 300 km. Our environmental impact is therefore reduced;
- Our company invests in the Italian territory, promoting the circulation of our internal economy to support the community;
- Slow Fashion;
- 2% of sales are invested in environmental/animal/social projects;
How to keep your bag in shape and clean?
Clean the bag with a damp cloth and neutral soap. To keep it in shape we recommend storing it in the cupboard with the paper inside. Detach the shoulder strap and place it inside the bag too. Store it in its protective bag in a cool, dry place.
It is important to avoid placing objects inside the bag that could alter its shape, causing not only aesthetic but also functional damage.
If the bag gets wet, avoid placing it too close to or in contact with direct heat sources (for example stoves or radiators) to avoid any possible color changes.
It is useful to pay attention to surfaces that can scratch the bag, damaging its appearance.
Correct use allows you to extend the life of your bag!
Free shipping for orders over 50 euros
Free returns 30 days
24 month warranty